Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

10/27/12

Long time no post! Well I'm sure you're interested in what has kept me from posting; I'll fill you in. I have recently moved into a more permanent location (thank God!). This location is a ministry house for Sowing Seeds Ministry where I am now resident director. My responsibilities include relational counseling, leading bible studies as well as prayer and worship. With these responsibilities as well as those with the House of Prayer I am, subsequently, in full-time ministry.

I really, really want to start my monthly video blog (and I will, soon!) so that we can interact a bit more through digital means (that sounded really techie; sorry). Again, the video blog is to help provoke edifying conversation across a larger audience. Please leave comments and send in any topics you'd like to discuss on a monthly basis.

No comments: