Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

08/18/12

Alrighty, so consistent post #2! So much has happened, I can't even talk about it right now (not bad things). Here's the good news however: God is soooo good! Hebrews 11 tells us that faith is the substance of things hope for but the evidence of things unseen. The lesson we can learn is that what we don't see is more important than what we do see (food for thought). When God decides to stretch your faith, and you end up agreeing to it, it hurts! The good news is that it's a healthy part of the Christian life to have your faith stretched. Hebrews 11 also teaches us that without faith it is impossible to please God. This begs us to check our value system; what we put value to is what we trust in. Trust me, I'll be giving all of this in real detail as it forms and solidifies, but the good news is that God has me right where He wants me (which is the best place to be).

No comments: